Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bushido


I was at Gubbspel this weekend with my baby Tiny Terrain to show my stuff and talk to customers about what they liked and would like to see in the future, a very rewarding day indeed!
I also got to play a little, X-wing and saga. Very nice games! I didn't get to play Bushido, but the theme and models sold me as well as a very promising set of rules. As I have both viking models and the X-wing starter it was only natutal to grab a Bushido starter!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

8 comments:

  1. I was thinking of the Bushido RPG by FGU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is from GCT, http://bushido-thegame.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I think this game is on the right path with free rules and cards, so you can proxy if you want to try before buying and give the support to the company.

      Delete
  3. Neat.
    The guys behind saga is also planing to release a crusader era game soon.
    That type of games maybe could use some terrain later on... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got a few starter sets for Bushido the game. Pretty cool gameplay. Currently I have a starter from The Prefecture of Ryu and the Ito Faction.

    Neat stuff (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, any pictures of your models? :)

      Delete
    2. Haven't got around to painting them yet though :p

      Delete