Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Upgrading Rhinos

The Stormraven is built, but not fully assembled as I intend to paint the interior and add the lights. And because I had another Rhino still in the box I built that too so I could prime and airbrush them at the same time.

I also made a little conversion to make them razors with lascannoms, just because I have always liked the good ol lascannon! The bases are from Mantics sci-fi range.
A big thanks goes to Håkan in Växjös gaming club, Väs, for providing the cannons!

As a side note, I am not that happy with the silver sceme on the vehicles. That is just dumb, I understand the "we are allmighty and fear none" fluff, but a missile is still a missile.. I think the infantry has a bit of a psychological effect on the enemy in shiny bright armour, and when they are within charge range, camo matters little. But the vehicles will be too much of an easy target, so I have decided to do some sort of grey city camo on them, and then I can play with the airbrush more as well! :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment