Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vikings!


After the glue incident earlier I decided to finish the model I was working on, as fate would have it, the model was the chieftain of my small viking warband, born through disaster I shall name him Einar Bottle Bane!
I mounted them on washers, with Einar getting a bigger one to help identify him on the table and also to prevent having him falling again. :)
Thanks to Eng ( kampgruppe-engel.blogspot.com ) for the minis who I beleive are Gripping Beast.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

5 comments:

  1. They turned out great, hope to se them in colors soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some of these and I'm not looking forward to glueing the damn things together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not? I think it went pretty smooth apart from the bottle incident, which surely just was a case of bad carma.

      Delete
    2. But I've got little fat sausage fingers!

      Delete
    3. Haha, oh well, so had the vikings! :)

      Delete