Sunday, June 10, 2012

Middle eastern building update

I have been playing a few solo games of Force on Force to get a grip around the rules (which are awesome, and best solo rules I've tried yet!). Then I figured that while my flexible design of tiles still is a bit stiff if I want more or less space between buildings, and I would need a few more smaller buildings too. Said and done, more smaller buildings and the other ripped from the base:


I found a nice piece of sand colored cloth from a textile shop to use instead of the tiles.
Another thing, today I heard the sound of horses outside, and behold, Smålands Husar regiment was riding just outside my window!


I't is a nice thing to live in a small town with military history and not to mention some more modern stuff too, I ran into one of these the other day when taking a stroll in the forest. Those beasts are huge!

4 comments:

  1. Great looking buildings! It's always nice to find another modern game blogger, I do a lot of modern and ww2, plus a bit of Napoleonic. Though moderns are my main project right now. Your stuff looks very good.

    http://benssoldiers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It seems you share both my periods of choice and lack of opponents. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great catch on those horses. I told you to allways carry a camera around when you live in Eksjö...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good looking set up Jonathan. The cloth mat will be much better than tiles I think.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete